Read it and put a check mark by each sign that sounds like you:
- I am really sad most of the time.
- I don’t enjoy doing the things I’ve always enjoyed doing.
- I don’t sleep well at night and am very restless.
- I am always tired. I find it hard to get out of bed.
- I don’t feel like eating much.
- I feel like eating all the time.
- I have lots of aches and pains that don’t go away.
- I have little to no sexual energy.
- I find it hard to focus and am very forgetful.
- I am mad at everybody and everything.
- I feel upset and fearful, but can’t figure out why.
- I don’t feel like talking to people.
- I feel like there isn’t much point to living, nothing good is going to happen to me.
- I don’t like myself very much. I feel bad most of the time.
- I think about death a lot. I even think about how I might kill myself.
If you checked several boxes, call your doctor. Take the list to show the doctor.
You may need to get a checkup and find out if you have depression.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-32449770-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);