The Natasha Goulbourn Foundation shall work to promote a healthier society of Filipinos through the use of positive and preventive activities that will focus on MENTAL WELLNESS FOR ALL. We believe that it only though strengthening the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspect of an individual that true happiness and wellness thrive.
- To promote an exemplary mind and body health care, especially addressing the issues of depression – including to the extent possible, its management and/or treatment; and
- To bring together support groups, organization and institutions to make different modalities of mental health care services accessible to the disadvantaged/marginalized groups in the society.
- Education and information campaign on depression targeting students, the Academe, mental health care providers, Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and their families in the community level.
- Set up a resource center housing a library, workshop and consultancy rooms.
- Network and forge partnerships with like-minded local and global individuals and organizations involved in the integrative health care approach in order to bring their programs and services within the reach of the local communities.
- Create programs that will train suicide responders to man crisis hotlines which will eventually be taught to all teachers and guidance counselors so that depression among the youth is seen early on and treated immediately
Who We Are
The Natasha Goulbourn Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing depression to light through the use of educational lectures, confidential crisis lines and referrals to partner psychologists.
What We Do
We see ourselves as a hub whose primary goal is information awareness on depression and how one can prevent, recognize or treat this mental illness.
In our efforts to launch a nationwide campaign of mental fitness and health, we have partnered with the World Health Organization (WHO), Department of Health (DOH), Department of Education (DepEd) and Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD).
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-32449770-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);